Apartment Boliches 2 (Fuengirola)
Holiday apartment Boliches 2 is located in the coastal town of Fuengirola.
The town of Fuengirola is one of the most important tourist spots along the Costa del Sol. Being just 30 minutes from Málaga, this city offers a wide range of tourist and gastronomic attractions. Unlike some of its neighbouring towns, such as Mijas, Benalmádena or Torremolinos, the beach of Fuengirola is completely integrated to the old town, therefore the atmosphere does not disappear when tourists vacate the streets after the month of September. This means that the town is lively the 365 days a year.
However, during the summer months the town is packed with tourists from all over the world who come to enjoy the wonderful beaches that Fuengirola has to offer and that have been awarded the Blue Flag for their quality and cleaning service. At the beach bars you can try the famous fried fish and in the evenings you can enjoy the buoyant nightlife.
The town centre is less than 500 metres away. Surrounding apartment Boliches 2 you will find dozens of shops of all types, a supermarket right next to the apartment block and department store El Corte Inglés, renowned for the variety and quality of its products.
You can walk along the promenade of Fuengirola and have lunch at one of the traditional beach bars where you can enjoy some skewered sardines or fried fish. Along the promenade there is an interesting sculpture, in homage to the ancient Spanish coin – the peseta. There are many restaurants and bars offering a wide range of food, the most renowned being: Destination Lounge & Cocktail Bar, The Cavern, Bar Los Bolichitos and Rusty’s Bar.
There is a City Tour of Fuengirola which will enable you to see and get to know Fuengirola from a small tourist train that goes around the city. The train stops at the zoo of Fuengirola and Miramar Park.
The airport of Málaga is 26 kilometres away from the apartment, which is just over a 20 minute drive.
FEATURES OF THE APARTMENT
Holiday apartment Boliches 2 is the ideal choice to spend a holiday or tranquil stay in a wonderful place. It is located in a gated apartment block with communal areas, communal swimming pool with lifeguard and free parking area subject to availability.
The apartment is 75m2 and comprises of two bedrooms, one with double bed and the other with two single beds and en suite bathroom with bathtub. Additionally there is a second bathroom with shower and shower screen, which is very practical as the property sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
The living / dining area has a double sofa bed and it is modern, bright, spacious and functional. It is ideal for long term and short term stays as it will make you feel at home. There is a TV and DVD player.
The kitchen includes all the necessary kitchenware and appliances: washing machine, fridge, electric hob, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, capsule coffee machine, etc.
There is also a hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
Free Wi-Fi and central air-conditioning.
FEATURES OF THE AREA
- Fantastic location for sightseeing on foot around the town of Fuengirola. The area surrounding the apartment is touristic but also home to local people, providing therefore a calm atmosphere combined with a very wide range of leisure options. On Saturdays, not far from the apartment, you can find a second-hand market, an experience not to be missed.
- The apartment is 10 minutes away from Los Boliches Beach, one of the best beaches along the Costa del Sol. It is a very large dark sand beach situated directly off the promenade and boasting all the services that any visitor may require along its 1,100 metres. There are restaurants, sun beds and umbrellas, beach bars, water equipment hire, WCs and showers, etc. The quality of the beach and its surroundings is spectacular.
- In the town of Fuengirola there are many interesting corners, in addition to the sea and the sun, such a Bioparc Fuengirola, a new concept of zoo where animals live in their habitat, and Sohail Castle, a fabulous viewpoint that preserves the exterior rampart and crenels.
- Adventure Golf, Dolphin Watersports and Salón Variété Theatre are some additional leisure options that the town has to offer.
- The Costa del Sol boasts wonderful gastronomy for many reasons: variety and quality in fish and shellfish, Moorish influence in the dishes, the multiculturalism of the population and delicious fresh vegetables.
- You must not leave Málaga without trying some traditional fried fish, gazpacho or skewered sardines. It will be an unforgettable experience to share and remember.