Apartment Cuarteles Premium (Malaga)
Our holiday apartment Cuarteles Premium is located along Calle Cuarteles, approx. 800 metres from the historical centre of the city, which corresponds to a 10 – 15 minute walk, and 500 metres from train station María Zambrano, interesting point of reference for travelling and for leisure in Malaga. The train station is located next to the bus station. You will also find bus stops along La Alameda Principal (Main Boulevard), a 5 minute walk from the apartment. Directly opposite the entrance hallway of the building where apartment Cuarteles Premium is located there is a subway entrance.
The apartment is located 700 metres from Calle Armengual de La Mota, main commercial area where you will find shopping centre Malaga Plaza, which has different shops and private parking, as well as a café on the ground floor. Department store El Corte Inglés, merely 500 metres away, is one of the most renowned companies of international distribution known for the wide range and high quality of the products it offers. Apartment Cuarteles Premium is 1 kilometre from the main street in Malaga, Calle Larios, from where you can walk to all of the interesting sites of the historical centre: Cathedral of Malaga, Thyssen Museum, Roman Theatre and the Birthplace of Picasso, located in Plaza de la Merced.
FEATURES OF THE HOLIDAYS RENTAL APARTMENT
Holiday apartment Cuarteles Premium is located in the city centre, with the main monuments of Malaga being situated approximately 1 kilometre away from the apartment.
The best features of this apartment are the space and comfort it offers. It comprises of three bedrooms: one with double bed and en suite bathroom, additional double bedroom and a third bedroom with two single beds of 90cm. This elegant apartment has two full bathrooms with shower and shower screen, and a large diaphanous space comprising of lounge / diner and a wonderful kitchen with views to River Guadalmedina. The kitchen is modern, it includes a breakfast bar and is fully equipped with all the kitchenware and appliances you will need to feel at home: washing machine / tumble dryer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, blender, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, fridge / freezer, etc.
To sum up, apartment Cuarteles Premium will make you feel as if you were at home.
FEATURES OF THE AREA
We are going to give you some insight on what Malaga has to offer its visitors, what represents its cherished historical centre. Here are our recommendations:
– Take a walk along Calle Larios, main artery of the historical centre, approx. 1 km away.
– Visit its historic Cathedral (locally known as one-armed), of Renaissance style, approx. 1 km away.
– Order a coffee local-style: nube, mitad, sombra…at any of the traditional cafés in the city.
– Visit La Alcazaba, Muslim fortification of the 11th Century, approx. 4 kms away.
– Learn about the Spanish costumbrist paining collection of the 19th Century at the Thyssen Museum, approx. 2 kms away.
– Have a drink at any of the terraces of the new port area Muelle Uno (known as “an oasis of surprises”), located at the end of the port of Malaga, less than 3 kms away.
– Watch a show at the Cervantes Theatre, less than 4 kms away.
– Experience local nightlife at Plaza Mitjana and surrounding areas, approx. 2.5 kms away.