Apartment Premium Alameda with Balcony (Malaga)
Our magnificent holiday apartment Premium Alameda with Balcony is located right along La Alameda Principal (Main Boulevard) of Málaga, one of the main avenues in the city centre. It separates the historical centre to the north from Ensanche Heredia to the south, where the Málaga Eye is situated along the port (one of the most ancient in the world), 1 kilometre away from the apartment. Along the port you can visit Museum Alborania Aula del Mar, located within a modern glass building housing sea creatures, aquariums and exhibitions. At the end of the port you will find Muelle Uno, which was opened in 2011 and which boasts an area of 14,000m2 full of shops and restaurants, plus today’s most modern underground parking area with thousands of parking spaces. In the most exclusive area of Muelle Uno you will find the restaurant of Michelin Star chef Jose Carlos García, located next to the chapel. Additionally there is a shore with recreational boats known as Ricardo Gross. The port of Málaga has been selected as headquarters of the Pompidou Museum of Paris. The Cube of Muelle Uno will become a museum housing works of art lent by the Parisian Museum.
The Park of Málaga (900 metres away) is one of the most symbolic sites of the city and it is located right behind the port. From the port the views to the Alcazaba (800 metres away) and the Castle of Gibralfaro (1.9 kilometres away) are incredible. What’s more, all of these historical enclaves are just a few steps away from Calle Larios, central street 450 metres away from apartment Premium Alameda with Balcony, flanked by all the main shops.
You cannot leave Málaga without visiting its Cathedral (550 metres away), locally known as La Manquita (one-armed) as it is missing a tower. It is located on the site where the Catholic Monarchs camped during the siege of Málaga during the Reconquest. Initially it was a hermitage and the church was built at the beginning of the sixteenth century.
The Thyssen Museum of Málaga is another must-visit. It is 550 metres away from the apartment and the permanent collection of this museum is made up of 230 works representing in a brilliant and coherent manner nineteenth century Spanish art, paying special attention to Andalusian painting. The site is spectacular and there is a bookshop and cafeteria inside the Palace.
Apartment Premium Alameda with Balcony is very well situated when it comes to transport. Along La Alameda Principal, where the apartment is located, there are bus stops which will take you from one end of the city to the other, plus at least three taxi ranks. Train station María Zambrano is located 1.1 kilometres away.
CARACTERÍSTICAS DEL APARTAMENTO
Enjoy the charm of apartment Premium Alameda with Balcony, boasting views of La Alameda Principal. This spacious and very bright apartment is full of character and comprises of 2 bedrooms, both with double beds. The bathroom has a shower with shower screen. The kitchen, dining and living area are open plan and have balconies overlooking La Alameda Principal. As the apartment is located on the 3rd floor, it provides privacy even with the balconies wide open. The distance from the opposing apartment block is about 200 metres. It has been recently refurbished and it is located in one of the most historic buildings in the area.
It also has a double sofa bed and a kitchen fully equipped with kitchenware and appliances. It is an ideal location for taking walks with your partner, family or friends.
Free wifi and air-conditioning.
CARACTERÍSTICAS DE LA ZONA
If you have decided to visit one of the most up and coming cities in Europe, do not miss out on the options that Málaga has to offer. We have made a list of some suggestions. You will love it!
- Take a romantic evening stroll along Muelle Uno, the new hot spot in Málaga.
- One of the jewels in the crown is the Alcazaba. Did you know that the Alcazaba was built before the Alhambra of Granada?
- Have lunch or dinner at El Pimpi, traditional local tavern with plenty of character. If you are able to go in the evening you can enjoy a flamenco show.
- Discover the remains of the Roman Empire in the Roman Theatre of Málaga, situated at the foothills of the Alcazaba.
- Accompany your breakfast with a local-style cup of coffee (corto, nube, sombra…), depending on the amount of coffee used.
- Take a ride on the Málaga Eye and enjoy the breathtaking views from the top. It is the largest temporary Ferris wheel in Europe!
- One of the main features of Málaga is the fact that it has become a national and international cultural reference. For this reason, it is essential to visit the city’s most important museums: Carmen Thyssen Museum, Picasso’s Birthplace Museum, Pompidou Museum, Málaga Museum, Flamenco Museum, Music Museum…
There is nothing more local and delicious that some skewered sardines. This is obtained by slowly cooking the fish skewered on canes on embers in the sand. You can try them at any beach bar in the city. We recommend visiting La Malagueta Beach.