Apartment Cuarteles 4 bedrooms
Our holiday apartment Cuarteles 4 Bedrooms is located in Calle Cuarteles, 400 metres from train station María Zambrano and 450 metres from commercial centre Vialia, where you will find a wide range of shops and a large supermarket. El Corte Inglés, just 750 metres away, is one of the largest international supply companies and it is known for the wide range of products it offers and overall for the high quality of them.
The historical centre of Málaga is located approximately 800 metres from apartment Cuarteles 4 Bedrooms. 700 metres away you will find Calle Armengual de la Mota, commercial street where shopping centre Málaga Plaza is located, offering several shops and private parking, as well as a café on the ground floor.
The main monuments and sites of interest are all located within a maximum distance of 2 kilometres: Calle Larios, the city’s main commercial street, is 1 kilometre away. La Alameda Principal (Main Boulevard), where all the city bus stops are located plus several taxi ranks, is 700 metres away. Our offices in Calle Córdoba are also only 50 metres away. In this street there is a wonderful theatre, el Teatro Alameda, a leisure and culture site of the city of Málaga located in an area called the Soho area, the art’s district, and very close to the Málaga Port and the Málaga Eye. From the Málaga Eye you can contemplate the best views of the city of Málaga.
The city of Málaga has a lot to offer a visitor and from apartment Cuarteles 4 Bedrooms you can easily visit everything on foot. The Cathedral of Málaga is located 1.2 kilometres away. The Alcazaba, large Moorish fortress with the Roman Theatre at its foothills, is 1.5 kilometres away.
Muelle Uno, 1.6 kilometres away, is a very popular shopping and leisure area amongst locals and visitors. Here you can visit the Pompidou Museum and contemplate an exhibition either before or after having a drink at any of the dozens of terraces located along the quay. A little further along is beach La Malagueta, with its beach bars (chiringuitos) where you can have some skewered sardines or fried fish.
The airport of Málaga is a 20 minute drive away.
FEATURES OF THE APARTMENT
This holiday apartment, Cuarteles 4 Bedrooms, is ideal for groups of family and friends. It comprises of 4 bedrooms, 2 of them have double beds and the other 2 have single beds. There are also 2 extra beds.
The apartment has 2 bathrooms: one with bathtub and the other is en suite in one of the bedrooms with double bed and has a shower with glass screen.
Apartment Cuarteles 4 Bedooms has a bright living/dining room with outside views and a kitchen with utility room. The kitchen has all the necessary appliances such as fridge, washing machine, electric hob, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, etc, plus enough kitchenware for its guests so they have everything they need to hand and feel at home.
It is a cosy, spacious and functional apartment.
Free air conditioning and wifi.
FEATURES OF THE AREA
We have put together a list of recommendations of places to visit in the area surrounding apartment Cuarteles 4 Bedrooms:
– Take a stroll around commercial centre Vialia, where you can go shopping or have something to eat or drink.
– Have dinner or lunch at Galician restaurant Candamil, where they offer seasonal Galician dishes in large cosy rooms with brick and stone walls.
– Take a walk around local market Mercado de Atarazanas. Here there are several terraces where you can have varied tapas and it is known for offering fresh in-season produce provided by the market itself.
– Have a coffee in Plaza del Obispo whilst contemplating the magnificent Cathedral of Málaga.
– Have some skewered sardines in a beach bar along La Malagueta Beach. This local way of cooking fish consists of an art of slowly grilling fish over the fire in small boats secured into the ground.
– Visit the Thyssen Museum of Málaga, in Calle Compañía, art gallery located in Palace Villafiel of Renaissance style.
– Visit Picasso’s Birthplace Museum, located in the beautiful Plaza de la Merced. In this museum you can view works of the local painter, as well as learning about his family life. His library is one of the main attractions.
– Enjoy a flamenco show in the Liceo, managed and run by the Amaya family, straight from the heart of the Sacromonte area of Granada.
We recommend having dinner either before or after the show at Los Patios de Beata, where you can enjoy a traditional meal washed down by a glass of local wine whilst continuing to enjoy more flamenco.
Málaga tops the surveys on quality of living. In fact, it is amongst the ten top-ranking European cities…come to discover and enjoy it with us.