Moreover, if you are travelling with children, the town hall of Málaga has also thought of the youngest members of the family and has created an area for them. I have been there myself with my son and it is very amusing because it is not a traditional park with slides, which it also includes, but there are new original rides as well. For example, there is an area in the park where by stepping on different areas, music starts to play. You can already imagine your children stepping on different areas intrigued by the music. If to this fun we add the fact that you are at one of the most beautiful ports and cities in Spain…what more can you ask from your holidays?
Additionally, you can make the most of it by visiting its shops, amongst which we recommend:
- Lacoste. Internationally renowned clothes shop.
- Primor. Local shop specialised in cosmetic products.
- Stylo. Watches, jewellery and accessories.
- La mandragora. Local shop specialised in decoration.
- Electric bikes. Electric bike rentals.
Regarding food & drink:
- Cervecería La Sureña: traditional local Andalucian bar where you can enjoy some good tapas.
- Gorky selection, where we recommend the sirloin steak.
- 100 montaditos: for those who wish to spend little. You can have exquisite traditional snacks for only a few Euros, as well as some jugs of ice-cold beer.
- Bodega Quitapenas. 100% local and 100% recommended for any of their prepared dishes.
- Dunkin' coffee.We need not speak much about it as it is known worldwide. Cafeteria with good coffee and delicious cakes (doughnuts are its specialty).
We can also proudly say that the biggest cruise liner in the world docks at our port.
Little by little Málaga is becoming a stunning city which caters for all types of tourists. This is the reason why we can definitely say: “Come and visit Málaga and, if it is with Holidays2Málaga, all the better”..