Private Policy & Cookies
In accordance with the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD) we inform you that the person responsible for the processing of the personal data supplied to us through our web pages, by telephone, or by email is BIG FAMILY VMC, SL, Calle Córdoba, nº 6, 2ª planta, oficina 204 29001-Málaga (España).
Description of the purpose/is of treatment: Treat your data in order to meet your information request through the different forms of our web page.
Deadlines or criteria for conservation of the data:
The personal data provided will be retained as long as you maintain the relationship with you and do not request the deletion of your data.
Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company does not take decisions automated, profiles or logic applied to their data.
Legitimation by implementation of measures precontractuales: The treatment of your personal data is necessary for the implementation of measures precontractuales (treatment of data prior to the recruitment of our services), and in order to be able to respond to its request for information.
The data requested in the different forms of our website are necessary to answer your request for information, so it is obligatory that you communicate your data to us, not being able to attend your request in case we do not provide it.
1,- During the period of duration of the treatment, the responsible. will not perform any assignment, unless legal obligation, nor any transfers.
2,- Optionally will be temporary transfers to computer service companies: responsible for treatment outside the EU, welcomed Privacy Shield. The entity engages your virtual infrastructure according to a model of computing in the cloud through a provider and under the agreement with EU-US Privacy Shield. - Information is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
The person concerned may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or suppression.
- Right to request limitation of treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.
- Right to the portability of the data.
- Right to withdraw the consent provided.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are dealing with personal data that concern them, or no. The persons concerned have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in your case, request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purposes of exercising or defending claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, has the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the prior consent to its withdrawal.
For this you can use the Forms enabled by the company, or direct a written communication to the manager in the direction of Córdoba Street, 6, 2nd floor, Office 204 29001-Malaga (Spain) or you can send an email to: email@example.com
In case you feel violated their rights with regard to the protection of their personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, can lodge a complaint before the controlling authority in the field of Data Protection Authority through its web site: www.agpd.es
In compliance with the prevented in article 21 of Law 34/2002 of Information society services and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address Of the entity, indicating in the subject "Do not send emails".
The personal information we deal with comes directly from you:
The categories of data being treated are:
Information Request Forms
Identification data: User name in social profiles, name, surname, email, phone.
The portal which owns Big Family VMC, S.L. contains links to third party web sites, whose privacy policies are alien to Big Family VMC, S.L. to access such web sites you can decide if you want to accept their policies of pivacidad and cookies.
Not treated data specially protected.
--- COOKIES POLICY ---
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc. please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- n the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. .